Updated on July 6, 2015. The validity of this article may expire without notice.
Inside Sales Department
Toray do Brasil Ltda. (TBL)
- Q1. What was your most impressive work?
- My most impressive contribution to the team was the development and standardization of sales data through sales reports, tables and graphics in order to facilitate the sales team to reach targeted numbers and do the follow-ups in a timely manner. This became a great tool to enable us to analyze sales records in advance so we can always make immediate decisions and actions beforehand.
- Q2. What does your company do?
- The company I work for covers the distribution and import of resins such as ABS, PBT, PPS, carbon fiber, and other products.
- Q3. What does your department/section do and what work are you in charge of?
- I work as an inside sales person in charge of the Sales Division. My main activity is receiving, follow up and deliveries of orders, financial receiving monitoring, support of the sales team, and I look for new customers with the intention of growing the business in the Brazilian market.
- Q4. What kind of job do you mainly put a lot of effort into?
- The work I certainly put most effort into is getting new business and customers.
- Q5. When do you feel rewarded at work?
- I feel rewarded when I can reach my own expectations and especially the company's expectations.
- Q6. What is it that you put a lot of effort into in your personal life?
- In my personal life recently, I am dedicating myself to studying English and I understand that this will help in my personal and professional growth.