Updated on Oct. 27, 2009. The validity of this article may expire without notice.
P.T. Toray Trading Indonesia (TRI)
- Q1. What does your company do?
- Our company was established in 1996 as a trading house, buying and selling textiles, plastics, chemicals, membranes and coals etc.
- Q2. What does your department/section do and what work are you in charge of?
- I belong to non textile department and am in charge of selling mostly imported goods, mainly Toray products.
- Q3. What kind of job do you mainly put a lot of effort into?
- I put a lot of effort into my job selling goods as well as its administrative work.
- Q4. When do you feel rewarded at work?
- When I am able to flexibly adapt to the working environment as a sales person even under harsh conditions such as this economic downturn.
- Q5. What was your most impressive work?
- Since I joined Toray, I have been in charge of the sale of plastics. Nowadays, the market is very competitive followed by financial crisis which makes the market itself even worse. However with the commitment from the President Director to increase market shares in Indonesia while maintaining prices, the market for Toray products is gradually increasing.
- Q6. What is it that you put a lot of effort into in your personal life?
- To maintain my health, I exercise every Saturday and Sunday together with my family.