Updated on Apr. 4, 2013. The validity of this article may expire without notice.
Yihua Toray Polyester Film Co., Ltd. (YTP)
- Q1. What was your most impressive work?
- My most impressive work was obtaining a big order, especially after tough and successful negotiations with the customer. This was done not only by the hard work of our sales team, but also by organizing the production and technical departments to work as a team to satisfy the customer’s demand.
- Q2. What does your company do?
- My company produces and sells PET film in the Chinese domestic market. The applications of the films are; dry film photoresist (DFR), capacitor, tape, window, optical base film for liquid crystal display (LCD), and many others.
- Q3. What does your department/section do and what work are you in charge of?
- My department is in charge of selling PET film to the market and collecting market information. We also try to pioneer new markets and applications. I’m in charge of expanding sales, establishing sales strategy, and managing the sales section. I carry out business plans to meet the sales budget.
- Q4. What kind of job do you mainly put a lot of effort into?
- I always seek sales opportunities for value-added products to improve sales profits, and ensure that production lines do not stop. I try to improve the ability of each of our staff.
- Q5. When do you feel rewarded at work?
- I feel rewarded when we were able to meet the budget target after hard work with our sales team members. Especially, when we were able to obtain many new customers and establish good relationships.
- Q6. What is it that you put a lot of effort into in your personal life?
- I enjoy playing badminton. I play two to three times every week. As I really enjoy playing the sport, I am always able to feel refreshed and get relief from stress after hard work at the office. Regular exercise also enhances my physical endurance, which is necessary to always prepare for tough work.