Updated on Apr. 7, 2015. The validity of this article may expire without notice.
P.T. Easterntex (ETX)
- Q1. What was your most impressive work?
- My most impressive work was when I engaged in the transition of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software system from SAKTI to SAP BI. Installing SAP while keeping the SAKTI database intact was one of the most important points and for that reason, I communicated well with all departments in the company, such as the Spinning, Weaving departments, head office, and other offices, and followed-up the system with the users every day.
- Q2. What does your company do?
- ETX was established in 1973. It is engaged in manufacturing grey fabrics of T/C (polyester 65% and cotton 35%) and CVC (polyester 45% and cotton 55%). Our head office is located in Jakarta, and the factory is in Pasuruan, East Java.
- Q3. What does your department/section do and what work are you in charge of?
- I am in the IS System Section in the Office Dept. I am responsible for the control and maintenance of the factory network, mail server, manufacturing control system, and purchasing management system.
- Q4. What kind of job do you mainly put a lot of effort into?
- I put a lot of effort into network control and user support.
- Q5. When do you feel rewarded at work?
- When I accomplish an objective and the result is also positive for the company.
- Q6. What is it that you put a lot of effort into in your personal life?
- To provide the best education for my children.