Updated on July 6, 2015. The validity of this article may expire without notice.
Spun Fabric Sales Department
Luckytex (Thailand) Public Company Limited (LTX)
- Q1. What was your most impressive work?
- My most impressive work was the development of new fabric usages for monks’ robes in Myanmar. This was more than business. I could feel their cultural heritage, Buddhist faith, and the people’s belief in Myanmar― the Golden Land.
- Q2. What does your company do?
- LTX is one of Toray Group companies in Thailand mainly producing polyester and cotton blended fabrics, 100% spun polyester fabrics, filament fabrics for lining and outerwear, and nylon fibers used for automobile airbags.
- Q3. What does your department/section do and what work are you in charge of?
- I am in charge of selling shirt and uniform fabrics to the European market and traditional cloth to Asian countries. To create new items and explore new markets are my everyday intentions. We start many things from niche market and develop them to bulk items.
- Q4. What kind of job do you mainly put a lot of effort into?
- My team and I are trying to develop new showrooms and prompt sample systems for all sales departments. The better the presentations and the faster we deliver samples, the more business opportunities we can enjoy.
- Q5. When do you feel rewarded at work?
- Every day is a new experience! Not only working challenges but I can also learn about other cultures and lifestyles from many people around the world.
- Q6. What is it that you put a lot of effort into in your personal life?
- A good healthy family. I believe work success always comes from a healthy and warm family. I am trying to be more active with my family members after working hours and over weekends. It is the foundation of a happy life.