Updated on July 5, 2013. The validity of this article may expire without notice.
Research and Product Application Development Department
- Q1. What was your most impressive work?
- Before moving to the Milano Head Office, I was the manager of the Alcantara Research Center in Terni, Umbria. Recently we were able to add several new high performance products to our product portfolio enlarging the range of applications of ALCANTARA® products.
- Q2. What does your company do?
- Alcantara produces and sells innovative ALCANTARA® brand materials used in various fields of applications from automotive and consumer-electronics to fashion and interiors.
- Q3. What does your department/section do and what work are you in charge of?
- I am the manager of my department which is in charge of basic research, product, color and application development, technical marketing, trend and design.
- Q4. What kind of job do you mainly put a lot of effort into?
- Understanding and satisfying market needs is my main target.
- Q5. When do you feel rewarded at work?
- When the industrial production of a new product has successfully started. When a customer is fully satisfied and says “thank you”.
- Q6. What is it that you put a lot of effort into in your personal life?
- I'm married and have two wonderful daughters who are ten and thirteen years old. I try to devote as much time as possible to them. We all love the sea and in the summer we go to the beach very often.
I also like cooking. I have experienced life in four different Italian regions and was happy to learn to cook different local dishes.
ALCANTARA® is a registered trademark of Alcantara S.p.A.