Encourage dialogue and cooperation with stakeholders including employees, stockholders, investors, business partners, consumers, local communities, non-profit organizations, government and administrative agencies, mass media, analysts, and other parties
Fifth CSR Road Map goals
- Improve stakeholder satisfaction in accordance with the Basic Policies to Promote Dialogue with Stakeholders
- Reflect results of dialogue and collaboration with each stakeholder group in management activities in a timely and appropriate manner
The Toray Group communicates with diverse stakeholders throughout its business activities in accordance with its Basic Policies to Promote Dialogue with Stakeholders. A Corporate Communications Committee comprised of senior management personnel meets twice a year to discuss and receive regular reports on communication activities.
Basic Policies to Promote Dialogue with StakeholdersAdopted September 2005
- Toray Group will promote dialogue and collaboration with all stakeholders, including customers, stockholders and investors, business partners, employees, government, local communities, NPOs, citizens, the global community and the media.
- Each company in Toray Group, through dialogue and collaboration with stakeholders, will take steps to carry out reforms designed to increase the satisfaction level of everyone.
- All Toray Group employees, in their respective workplaces, shall identify and strive to solve issues affecting stakeholder satisfaction as part of their CSR activities.