Updated on Oct. 3, 2012. The validity of this article may expire without notice.
Thai Toray Textile Mills Public Company Limited (TTTM)
- Q1. What was your most impressive work?
- My most impressive work was establishing a new resin finishing recipe satisfying the Thai Industrial Standards. This new recipe allows our fabric to balance good texture with good tearing strength. Now 40% of polyester-rayon blended woven fabric produced at TTTM is treated with this recipe.
- Q2. What does your company do?
- TTTM is an integrated factory, which means that TTTM has various facilities for spinning, dyeing and finishing. We produce and sell school uniforms, sports uniforms, car seat fabric and so on.
- Q3. What does your department/section do and what work are you in charge of?
- I belong to the Dyeing Department and am responsible for the resin finish section as an assistant section manager to control resin finishing and the production quality.
- Q4. What kind of job do you mainly put a lot of effort into?
- I spend a lot of energy to achieve both good product customer satisfaction and good production quality minimizing C-grade products. To achieve this goal, every day I check and control the process.
- Q5. When do you feel rewarded at work?
- I feel rewarded when we, the Dyeing Department, work together to improve something wrong and then finally get better. Our department is so open and equal that it is easy for everyone to exchange their opinion. We will keep on working together.
- Q6. What is it that you put a lot of effort into in your personal life?
- I go nature hiking. Sometimes I go for a walk around forests, other times I go to see a waterfall. The great nature of Thailand makes me relax and more energetic. After refreshing myself, I can carry on with work.